Handmade gifts from kids are wonderful treats. Since becoming a parent we always look forward to receiving those handmade with glue, tape and paint type gifts we memorize making at school. Moreover, enjoying craft activities with kids is one of our most sought after ways to spend time together. Here, we will learn how to teach you kid make stripped frames at home.
You will need:
- Wooden picture frames
- Masking tape
- Paint brushes
- A bucket of water and a cloth, for quick clean ups
- Old newspapers
- Spread out some old newspapers in your art area. If it’s a beautiful sunny day, you can work outside.
- Create a striped pattern on your frames with the help of a masking tape.
- Take a back seat and let the kids go nuts with the paint.
- Put down the frames to dry completely.
- Now you can strip off the tape and admire your beautiful frames.
- Think about something you can put in them as the frames are ready.
Isn’t the craft activity easy? Your kid will be keen on creating more frames. Challenging your child’s brain is a significant part of their cognitive growth. Studies have also found that it is much easier to make them learn during childhood. So, Wondrbox brings brain games for kids to help them grow and develop in a great way. Involving kids in these brain games is a wonderful way to keep them engaged, thrilled and away from mobiles and TVs. You can know more about these fun brain games for kids at http://wondrbox.com/shop/the-curious-minds/