For little learners, science is just an expansion of their everyday world. We don’t really have to make the kids learn how to wonder, find out and explore through play; they just do it naturally. Science has always been enjoyable for children if it’s presented in the correct way.
What you will need:
- A bowl
- ½ cup of milk
- Dish soap
- Cotton swab
- Food Coloring, more than one color
- Pepper (optional)
- Take a bowl and transfer the milk into it. Be vigilant not to move the bowl. Try to make the milk as still as possible.
- Pour one drop of each color at different places in the milk.
- Take a cotton swab and add small amount of soap at the end of it. Now touch this cotton swab to one of the colors. It will look beautiful!
- Do it again and enjoy the science activity.
- To wind up, dispense all the milk down the drain.
How it Works:
Milk contains fat in it and the food coloring floats on top of the fat. The fat is completely linked with bonds. It’s just like that the little pieces of fat hold hands with one another. The reason why dish soaps are used on greasy or oily dishes is that it breaks the bonds in fats and separates them. So, when you put the dish soap to the milk, the fat gets separated and moves producing your magical milk art!
Thus, we must try to discover a number of great science ideas that persuade children to “play with a purpose.” Wondrbox brings numerous fun science games for kids and help them explore the hidden genius in them. You can check our science games for kids online at https://wondrbox.com/ and place your order.