This experiment is performed just for pleasure, but the kids really appreciate and adore the results.
You will need:
- A one or two liter clear bottle (cleaned)
- A clear plastic grocery bag
- Dyed water (blue is nice)
- 1 white string
- Fill the bottle half with the dyed water.
- Now, lay out your plastic grocery bag.
- Start cutting the plastic grocery bag into small strips.
- Strap these strips together to give a jellyfish-like shape.
- Now, set in motion the plastic “jellyfish” into the dyed water.
- Smoothly pour in more of the dyed water on top of it, leaving at least 2 or 3 inches of air at the top of the bottle.
- Firmly cover the bottle with the cap and then let the kids play with the “jellyfish in a bottle”.
So, there are many ways to keep your kids engaged and make them learn science concepts quickly and easily. Besides science experiments, you can also opt for Maths, English and Craft activities to involve your kids into.
Bearing this in mind, Wondrbox brings you 5-in-1 learning kits for kids that instigate them to become the creators, artists, makers and scientists by keeping them occupied with fun-filled yet educational activities in a productive way. These kits are suitable for children above 5 years of age.
These will enhance the learning skills of kids. They get to learn the aesthetic and creative expression, make their vocabulary rich, make their environmental awareness better, cognitive development and work on social awareness. Furthermore, they get to learn the ascending and descending concept, touch and feel the nature and compassion for other living beings.
Some of the Wondrbox games include Trees heights measurement game, Scavenger hunt outdoor activity, English words synonym learning activity, colorful bird feeder making kit and along with these you get 1 Inspirational comic book. So, why not give Wondrbox kits a try! Buy them at https://wondrbox.com/.